Our Canteen is open for lunch and recess, 5 days a week. We are dedicated to providing fresh, high quality, nutritional food to our students and staff. We operate in accordance with guidelines established by the Department of School Education and Training and the Department of Health and Healthy Canteens NSW.
Since late 2011, the Canteen has been implementing 'The Fresh Tastes NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy', to ensure our children have healthy and nutritious food options.
The new Healthy Canteen Strategy was introduced in May 2017 and is mandatory from 2020. For more information please visit Healthy school canteens.
How to order recess and lunch
● All recess and lunch orders need to be placed online by 8:30am on the day of the order.
● Orders are placed via your Flexischools account. If you do not have a Flexischools account use this link for instructions on how to set up an account https://flexischools.com.au/parents
● Our full menu is available on flexischools.
● Recess orders are picked up by students from the canteen window
● Lunch orders are picked up by the class lunch monitors just before lunch and taken to their classroom for distribution
● Students who have pre-ordered frozen items or hot chocolate collect these from the canteen window.
Over the counter sales
While most of our menu is available online only, items such as drinks, chips, and other snacks, including frozen treats, can be purchased over the counter using cash. Over the counter service is available at both recess and lunch.
Volunteering in the Canteen
Volunteers are always needed and much appreciated. If you are able to volunteer in the canteen it is as easy as clicking this link and nominating the day you are able to come along and help. https://signup.com/go/utfpPev
Volunteering hours are generally 9am to 2pm, however we welcome any amount of time you are able to give. A free lunch is provided to all volunteers.
Contacting the Canteen
The best way to contact the canteen is via email: email@example.com
If you have an urgent enquiry you can call the canteen on 94400356. We will do our best to answer the phone if we are able, but please understand we are often very busy preparing food and will not always be able to answer.
Our Canteen Team
Laura Elia – Canteen Manager Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 0405 424 621
Amanda Milne – Canteen Manager Tuesday and Thursday: 0409 064 116
Megan Sancanin - Canteen Assistant Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Our Canteen Committee
Lauren Cowan Email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Belinda Grove Email Belinda at email@example.com
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you during the school year!
The Canteen Team